I would love to get lesons from an expert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And teach you the proper way to total a Raptor and build a trophy truck out of the remains.

-Greg

It isn't total yet. I need to blow up the engine next.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

But for a small fee $$ SPRSNK $$ will teach you how to "Flog the Shit out of yours" ! And if he Really likes you he might invite you to one of his partys

Hey now! What happens in Vegas is supposed to stay there!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys, not to take anything away from these companies making money with desert trips but the desert is pretty much free to drive in.

If you come out here (or if you're already here) there are plenty of people on these forums from CA (and AZ and NV, etc.) who would be happy to show you around the desert for free!

Post up when you want to come out and someone might even put together a Raptor Run and invite others to participate.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Baja. Learn on the fly.

Only advice I can offer is to not drive faster than your ability which should be far lower than the trucks ability. And everyone should worry more about understeer instead of how to jump it. Way bigger problem.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Baja. Learn on the fly.

Only advice I can offer is to not drive faster than your ability which should be far lower than the trucks ability. And everyone should worry more about understeer instead of how to jump it. Way bigger problem.

Thanks Trey, back to the OP's subject

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Guys, not to take anything away from these companies making money with desert trips but the desert is pretty much free to drive in.

If you come out here (or if you're already here) there are plenty of people on these forums from CA (and AZ and NV, etc.) who would be happy to show you around the desert for free!

Post up when you want to come out and someone might even put together a Raptor Run and invite others to participate.

Funny you mention this. I've actually got at trip for Sunday posted up in the SW forum right now for the Phoenix area.