I wanted to get a raptor r but prices are still crazy!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local dealer sold me all 6 Raptors at invoice as well as all my Super Duties and my kid's 2022 Bronco. Have a 2023 F250 Tremor now that was invoice and the 2024 that has build date for next month (if the schit show strike ends) at invoice. These deals are to everyone. They recently moved to MSRP on Raptors due to a long waiting list. He got 1 2023 R allocation that has not been built and is sold at MSRP if/when it arrives. If they get a 2024 R allocation, I will grab it at MSRP.
There are good dealers out there, just have to find them.
You are taking about a dealer that has sold you a million dollars worth of ford product.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And they sell all trucks (Except Raptors which are now MSRP) for invoice to anyone. You must have missed that part. Has nothing to do with what I buy from them.

Not trying to be argumentative here. As i mentioned in another thread.....straight from my dealers mouth.....the R is meant to be a golden ticket vehicle that is awarded to performing dealers and meant for them (usually) to sell to VIP buyers. That seems 100% correct. Its convenient that you purchased a million dollars of ford trucks and then got an R at sticker. The other 98% of R owners seem to have paid +20k adm. Good for you. I wasnt that lucky and could not justify the truck for 150k.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to be argumentative here. As i mentioned in another thread.....straight from my dealers mouth.....the R is meant to be a golden ticket vehicle that is awarded to performing dealers and meant for them (usually) to sell to VIP buyers. That seems 100% correct. Its convenient that you purchased a million dollars of ford trucks and then got an R at sticker. The other 98% of R owners seem to have paid +20k adm. Good for you. I wasnt that lucky and could not justify the truck for 150k.
I don't have an R at sticker, but if they get an allocation for a 2024, I will take it at sticker. Still has zero to do with what I buy from them regardless if it is probably over $2mil. I know of several folks that own businesses as well that buy 10x what I do from them and they get the same price. Same as you would if you bought from them with zero history.
Their business model is invoice on everything (except Raptors) to everyone. To be honest and I have said this on this forum for years, I would pay sticker for everything I buy from them because the process is that easy and they always take care of me and everyone else that buys from them. It's just that simple.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guess there is more than one dealer full of it because my dealer operates the same way. I got my 21 Raptor at sticker and my 23 R at sticker. My wife bought an explorer st in between is all we have bought from them. There are a few honest dealers, you won’t find many/if any in big cities. Go to small town dealers, where we all know each other. Get an honest deal.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess there is more than one dealer full of it because my dealer operates the same way. I got my 21 Raptor at sticker and my 23 R at sticker. My wife bought an explorer st in between is all we have bought from them. There are a few honest dealers, you won’t find many/if any in big cities. Go to small town dealers, where we all know each other. Get an honest deal.

Name of dealer? I’m ready to buy at sticker. Local here (Corwin) wants 35k over. My fleet dealer (I have a dozen with him)….midway….wants 20k over.

Last edited:

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Full of? Tell me how it is.
C'mon man. I can't even retype "golden ticket vehicle for (mostly) VIP buyers" without laughing. Hopefully, you are not trying to get into the seat of one because you are in lock step with the words of your dealer. If your dealer was talking about the GT, I'd be on board. But, that is not the case. We have seen many many dealers selling these and many of those dealers have had multiple allocations (some with 7-8).

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which Colorado dealer is that?