I wanted to get a raptor r but prices are still crazy!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
120k msrp is still a lot……even before the dbag dealer add on. Hopefully ford puts the cabash on that shit. If they want the R to be a halo vehicle they need to price it, from the factory, as such. New car dealers should be bared from going above msrp on new vehicles from mfgrs they rep.
If people would stop paying it the dealers would stop charging it. The consumer has the power if we stand together.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I live in Southern California

There is the problem. But alas, escaping will cost you more than paying the CA tax + Raptor Tax.

This is why TX no longer takes in California refugees ( we repatriate y’all ).

The RR is never going to be MSRP as a matter of regularity. There will be one off, ‘know a guy’ deals at MSRP, but that’s it. Since the TRX is gone, Ford has zero incentive to continue RR production and is, IMO, probably going to axe it soon. I’m actually surprised they haven’t announced ’24 is the last RR MY. The Eco keeps the greens happy, keeps the fruit, nut and soy-boy crowd happy for now and will live on.

It’s a crazy good truck, but gratuitously overpriced.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is the problem. But alas, escaping will cost you more than paying the CA tax + Raptor Tax.

The RR is never going to be MSRP as a matter of regularity. There will be one off, ‘know a guy’ deals at MSRP, but that’s it. Since the TRX is gone, Ford has zero incentive to continue RR production and is, IMO, probably going to axe it soon. I’m actually surprised they haven’t announced ’24 is the last RR MY. The Eco keeps the greens happy, keeps the fruit, nut and soy-boy crowd happy for now and will live on.

Agreed

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

The TRX isn't gone but it will be a 6 cylinder twin turbo next year. You can't make this stuff up. It sounds just like a G2.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I heard from the beginning it was intended to be a 23-25, 3 year run. I have no reason to believe anything has changed.