I want another Raptor!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bryson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im obsessed with Raptors!!! And drove by my local SVT dealer just to see what they had in stock. well they had a white 2012 crew cab fually loaded! and i really want it!! going to buy it this week!! but first have to convince my wife!! so ill will have 2 fully loaded 2012 Raptors. my 2012 blue flame is my work truck and the white one is going to be my mod truck. I am crazy.

[/ATTACH]

Last edited:

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love your thinking... Do it, do it. It's always easy for me to spend someone else's money... Lol

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

But if I were to get a second "mod" raptor, it'd be a Screw.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just feel it mite be out've place being it's ment for the 12s not 11s. I can already picture people thinking it would be a 12 with the 2010-2011 rims on it lol

Well people are putting '12 rims on '10-'11s... Why not do the graphics? It's still all a Raptor. It's not like you have a Toyota Tundra and putting the Raptor graphics on that ****.