I think you weathertech guys will like this...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude is probably saying "WTH, why am I getting overrun with orders suddenly?" :insane:

No shit!!

If I knew this was going to take-off, I would have contacted him first and worked out a commission deal! :ROFLJest:

Glad you guys like the idea. :waytogo:

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mod update:​

The adhesive backed tape on these is cheap ass crap. I noticed my passenger side lifted last night. This is very surprising knowing these came from Hong Kong, widely known for high quality products. No worries. I removed them both and applied a full strip of 3M automotive double sided tape to the emblems and reinstalled. They arent coming up this time.

If I were you..When you get em, throw some 3M on for starters and save yourself the do-over. :peace:

CB17

Reaction score
My weathertech stickers came off months ago...what a great idea!!!:waytogo::waytogo:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered, thanks.

Hey Reptar, I haven't read your thread yet regarding your double floor mat setup, but I'm assuming you're running the SVT stock mats inside the sidewalls of the WeatherTechs.... If that is the case I STRONGLY urge you to stop.

When I first got my Rap (hard to believe its already been almost 2 years) I tried doubling-up like that and one day my SVT mat slid its way up the WeatherTech and got stuck on the gas pedal. I ended up swerving all around a crowded parking lot while trying to dislodge the mat from depressing the gas pedal and I almost wrecked my brand new truck into a row of parked cars. Needless to say I felt like a ******* and never tried doubling up the mats again.

If this sounds like what you're doing, please learn from my mistake rather than figuring it out the hard way. Doubling up the WeatherTech and stock mats (without an adhesive) is a definite no-go!!

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
appreciate your concern, I did check that out when I put them in that there would be no way for them to snag the pedal down. Don't want to pull a "toyota" and give Raptors a bad name too lol, even though the brake over ride actually does work. Ever test it out? Just cruise down the road put your left foot on the brake while keeping the right foot on the gas. The truck instantly cuts throttle and brakes normally.

Anyway in my thread with pics of my mats, I put heavy duty industrial velcro on the back of my SVT mats. They're fixed in secure to my weathertech ones, and still pull out for separate cleaning.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ebay vendor, so I'm sure he will have more. They came in an overseas envelop from hongkong, and they probably bang em out like no tomorrow.

Yeah, until Ford's lawyers find out and then shut him down. Cease and decist letters and the threat of lawsuits usually work well. (Don't ask me how I know).