How To Ford Raptor Door Logo Projector Install!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CLAMUP

Reaction score
Re: GTR Lighting HID LED Housings: Heads up gtr logo lights

GTR's Reply

Hello, thank you for contacting us about this matter. We appreciate any input from our customers. I heard about the group buy on these lights, but that process is being handled by Top Line Group Automotive, not us. We are just supplying the lights but know nothing about the details of the group buy program.

About your particular issues on the truck I cannot answer your questions. This product is universal, not specific to any one particular vehicle. You should always hire a professional installation shop for this type of work due to the intricacies of new vehicle electrical systems.
The power consumption of each projector is 0.22amps, so the total load for both projectors is less than 1/2 an amp (0.44amps). This information is listed on our website.
There are several ways to install these lights in ANY vehicle:
1. By the door trigger (switching ground with constant +12v)
2. By the dome light
3. An external switch wired directly to the projectors (dedicated wires into each door)
4. Wire a relay triggered by a factory system (like door trigger or dome light) and run extra wires into each door
Because this product is universal and each vehicle is different it's impossible for us to tell you how to wire them up on each and every vehicle. I hope this information helps.
Thank you
-Sean Nagle
GTR Lighting Support