A/V link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loonibab

Reaction score
CHECKING IN - pics

Hey guys, i'm new to the forum, just purchased a 2013 Raptor crew cab the other day.. this forum seems like a great place for knowledge.

I do have a question for starters, has anybody tried hooking up audio/video while driving? it doesn't allow it, is there some sort of bypass???

I have too many questions about the truck but most of them are being answered by searching previous threads...

Any specific raptor website good for parts?

"Hey, thanks for the welcome.

Also, lighting to me is a big deal, i would plan on changing everything including reverse bulbs, cab light bulbs to LED - white including these vents here:

2009 2013 Ford F 150 Raptor SVT Illuminated Side Fender Emblems Light Up White | eBay

Have any suggestions? I would like a CAI, and chip (but not sure if it will void warranty or not, kind of hesitant on that).. would definitely want to replace original muffler with magnaflow or something a tad bit louder..

here are the pictures, sorry for the terrible phone pictures..

Btw below is also my window sticker, MSRP is around 56,000. Final price i got $2,000 off the MSRP and received an extended warranty for 60k miles.. any idea whether or not it was a fair deal? I am not going to lie, as soon as i heard a raptor arrived at the lot i jumped the gun and showed up within hours to pick it up. To me it was worth every penny, i traded my 2012 ecoboost platinum for it, lost a bit on that but certainly no brainer about what is better to me.

rap4_zps65d464c5.jpg
rap3_zpscfe49eb9.jpg
rap2_zpsc10378d1.jpg
photo4_zpsca8ab9b7.jpg
photo1_zps1d42b37d.jpg
photo2_zps6ea11297.jpg
rap_zps02e0985c.jpg
photo3_zps8a0fdd92.jpg"

^pics just added

oh and i forgot to mention they are letting me take my bed liner from my previous truck and put it on this one

Last edited:

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome

cant help with the A/V

I think alot of the guys try to stick with the vendors on the right side of the website for different parts. It also depends on what you are looking for to.

Make sure you get some picks up ASAP!!!

What are you considering for your first MOD?

OP
OP
L

loonibab

Reaction score
You sell a replacement screen? i was hoping for some sort of bypass.

Have a website?