I Think Ford Might Lose The Battle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is, because it has the same power train does not make it the same truck. Don’t be naive
To say Big Blue's experience owning a Gen2 is not enough to do a "Raptor vs TRX" valid comparison is being naive.

The Gen 3 is not much different than the Gen 2 at the end of the day. But Ford marketing and YouTube reviews want you to think that it is.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To say Big Blue's experience owning a Gen2 is not enough to do a "Raptor vs TRX" valid comparison is being naive.

The Gen 3 is not much different than the Gen 2 at the end of the day. But Ford marketing and YouTube reviews want you to think that it is.
More than half of the YouTube vids I have seen are of the same mindset as you but please continue to thing you are so much ahead of the game and you know more than Ford engineers.

There are very few ppl that can give the statement that big blue gave in regards to owning both and he ( to my knowledge) is not one of them. However there is a member here that actually went from a Gen 2 to a TRX to now having a Gen 3 . I would like to hear his input

I choose not to take the word from the group of ppl that think the better truck is the one that sounds the best driving through a tunnel lol

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I’ve had 2 Gen2 and now a Gen3. The Gen3 is much more different. It feels and looks like a completely different truck. The rear suspension alone is night and day on and off road. So to say it’s basically the same, is wrong. Ive driven a TRX and there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion. Just wasn’t for me.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
congratulations!.

you are officially the first person that i hit the ignore button on on this forum.
It’s ok. You aren’t the first person to put me on ignore. That was pretty tame but you do you

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dude that rear end alone makes it a legit upgrade. Especially for me who has no raptor

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had 2 Gen2 and now a Gen3. The Gen3 is much more different. It feels and looks like a completely different truck. The rear suspension alone is night and day on and off road. So to say it’s basically the same, is wrong. Ive driven a TRX and there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion. Just wasn’t for me.
I don’t trust your opinion man sorry . Sure you actually own a Gen 3 but you are just brainwashed by Ford marketing and YouTubers. I’m gonna take listen to the opinions of the armchair guys like @Raptorial .

Sorry man but he isn’t gonna fall for the engineers at Ford BS…. He sees right throw it. I mean he’s got a valid point, if the powertrain is the same nothing else matter right?
EB797015-C12A-4F8B-8875-DBCEF564BD33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.