I pulled the trigger...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bad Rap

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

First of all, I want to thank you all for the posts and info I've been reading the last few months about ordering the Raptor at invoice. My local Stealership wanted $10,000 over MSRP! Needless to say, they didn't get my business. So, after sending out a few emails, I found a dealer who would sell me one at invoice and today I finally pulled the trigger and placed my order! Now I get in line with all the others and get to hurry up and wait! I ordered a 2012 Screw, Silver, Luxury Package, Navagation, Power Moonroof, Front & Rear Camera, and the Tailgate Step (with the Stripper Pole).
So, when it does come in next year, I'm flying out to pick it up! No better excuse for a Road Trip plus I saved about $15,000!

Thanks again!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered from the same place on 9/16 but I haven't got my VIN yet :(

Boostin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

First of all, I want to thank you all for the posts and info I've been reading the last few months about ordering the Raptor at invoice. My local Stealership wanted $10,000 over MSRP! Needless to say, they didn't get my business. So, after sending out a few emails, I found a dealer who would sell me one at invoice and today I finally pulled the trigger and placed my order! Now I get in line with all the others and get to hurry up and wait! I ordered a 2012 Screw, Silver, Luxury Package, Navagation, Power Moonroof, Front & Rear Camera, and the Tailgate Step (with the Stripper Pole).
So, when it does come in next year, I'm flying out to pick it up! No better excuse for a Road Trip plus I saved about $15,000!

Thanks again!

I'm in SF so once my Raptor finally arrives I plan on making plenty of trips out your way to see what these beasts have to offer and would love to have another Raptor join. I've been doing some research on places to run out there but do you have any secret spots you'd mind sharing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc