I pulled the trigger...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Humvee21, have you received your Order Confirmation yet? I just sent an email request for a copy of mine.

Confirmation? What confirmation? The Vehicle Order Confirmation? If yes, then yes. I received it the second I said place my order and gave her my credit card number. How about you? Robyn took care of you right?

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Robyn FTW!

(she got my order as well)

I just am not enjoying this whole waiting part...

OP
OP
Bad Rap

Bad Rap

Reaction score
Confirmation? What confirmation? The Vehicle Order Confirmation? If yes, then yes. I received it the second I said place my order and gave her my credit card number. How about you? Robyn took care of you right?

Yes! She said she will send a copy on Friday. I did everything by email and didn't get it.

OP
OP
Bad Rap

Bad Rap

Reaction score
Are you the son I didn't know about?

Hi Dad,....no, I'm probably the old guy here! Sorry about that man, I just noiticed last night about the names! I don't know why the registration sign up thingy didn't catch that! I guess I better start thinking about a new name and maybe the powers that be can switch things for me!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes! She said she will send a copy on Friday. I did everything by email and didn't get it.

Good to hear it. I forget who referred me to Robyn but she's be stellar at responding to my emails and questions.

OP
OP
Bad Rap

Bad Rap

Reaction score
I'm in SF so once my Raptor finally arrives I plan on making plenty of trips out your way to see what these beasts have to offer and would love to have another Raptor join. I've been doing some research on places to run out there but do you have any secret spots you'd mind sharing?

Sounds great! Although, I'm not going to see mine until the end of Feburary or March. All the spots that I know about are more in line for my jeep (I'm moving up in size a little)! But I'm in for trying anything.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Dad,....no, I'm probably the old guy here! Sorry about that man, I just noiticed last night about the names! I don't know why the registration sign up thingy didn't catch that! I guess I better start thinking about a new name and maybe the powers that be can switch things for me!

Are you kidding? I have someone to blame my lame post on now. Hahaha
Welcome man!