I Pulled The Trigger, FINALLY!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
View attachment 130520 View attachment 130521 Hello All,

I joined a few years back, just bought a 2019 Screw for $69,500.00 OTD Here is the Sticker. Is this a good price?

-Chris
I got mine for 75 also 2019 with all the bells and whistles and one hell of a warranty package. I think you got a good price for it. You're going to love the truck congratulations

OP
OP
crjdriver

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
003BCA20-7B12-4A6B-A087-F988DACD84CF.jpeg
Picking it up tomorrow.
Here it is.
Welcome.

Do it right and get some nice tints
It has a factory 3M film on it? I want it darker though.
View attachment 130561 Congrats!! I picked up the exact truck last weekend for $70k out the door last weekend.

View attachment 130550
We are Twins!

Welcome and congrats. Does that mean you go from being crjdriver to Rptrdriver?
#onelessprius
Can I change my handle?
Definitely a step up from that pig! Nice truck!

Who are you flying for? I was on the 700 at eagle from 11 to 13
Who are you with now AA?

Well, when I Joined I was doing a six month tour at Air Wisconsin... I told them to go pound sand. So I took a year off flying to run some guns. (Im an FFL) 4 years 8 months ago I started flying for Piedmont. In 4.5 more months I will be at AA.

Last edited:
OP
OP
crjdriver

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, couple of questions. What kind of break in period do Yall recommend?

Whats the best Tonneau cover under 1000?

Joe12345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, when I Joined I was doing a six month tour at Air Wisconsin... I told them to go pound sand. So I took a year off flying to run some guns. (Im an FFL) 4 years 8 months ago I started flying for Piedmont. In 4.5 more months I will be at AA.

Very cool, we probably know some of the same folk. Glad to hear you got picked up by mainline. AMR is an interesting beast to be a part of, but my experience was mostly good. When you make it to the school house, make sure to eat lunch over at the flight attendant school instead of the pilots side. Way way way better food, and good barbeque.

Joe12345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, couple of questions. What kind of break in period do Yall recommend?

Whats the best Tonneau cover under 1000?

I bought the Lomax cover 3 weeks ago, and I really like it. It was a pretty easy install, and it’s been pretty water tight with the few heavy rains we’ve had in the northeast since I bought it. I did seal the front of the bed with regular house weatherstrip to achieve this, but the sides and tailgate have a great seal. I would also definitely recommend using a torque wrench for the install, as the clamps for the rails are aluminum and will deform if you just crank down on them.

Before I bought the Lomax, I had the Rough Country cover and sent it back because the attachment system was garbage. The clamping system deformed the bed rails in the front, and I couldn’t get a satisfactory angle on them on the tailgate side that didn’t allow the cover to slide around.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N0ARBT2/?tag=fordraptorforum-20