I Pulled The Trigger, FINALLY!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
price sucks....now go fill the truck with cheap gas to make up for it.

I kid, I kid.

Congrats! Any price at least $1k below MSRP is still good for these trucks. So you did fine.

Congrats and welcome. Post some pix when you get it.

OP
OP
crjdriver

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
price sucks....now go fill the truck with cheap gas to make up for it.

I kid, I kid.

Congrats! Any price at least $1k below MSRP is still good for these trucks. So you did fine.

Congrats and welcome. Post some pix when you get it.
Haha, been a long day, you had me there for a sec. Thank you!

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I (and many others, despite what you may hear on here) paid sticker, if that makes you feel any better. I wanted the damn truck; I didn’t want to have it shipped across the country; and I didn’t want to deal with the DMV inspection, registration, etc. etc. So I went to my local dealer and just bought the thing.

Dvidal

Reaction score
Welcome! I (and many others, despite what you may hear on here) paid sticker, if that makes you feel any better. I wanted the damn truck; I didn’t want to have it shipped across the country; and I didn’t want to deal with the DMV inspection, registration, etc. etc. So I went to my local dealer and just bought the thing.
+1
AA.jpg

OP
OP
crjdriver

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I hear ya. I have wanted a Raptor since they came out. Finally have the means.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.
Pictures. So it DID happen.