I Need help on buying a raptor at near invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mrcuevas

Reaction score
So iv'e already read the Invoice thread and no help so far anyone know any dealers willing to budget?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Use the invoice thread to find the closest dealer. Or start asking around local dealers. Add the good ones to the invoice thread and the bad ones to the dealers to avoid thread.

OP
OP
M

Mrcuevas

Reaction score
Use the invoice thread to find the closest dealer. Or start asking around local dealers. Add the good ones to the invoice thread and the bad ones to the dealers to avoid thread.

Ill be sure to update the thread!

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

In Morgan hill Ca you can drop a 1000 deposit and order it for 450 over invoice...

Thanks for the info man its a good drive but might be worth it if i don't Find something a lil more local do you happen to know the wait time?

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These long waits I hear about makes me so glad I walked in one afternoon and drove it off the lot that night.