I need a Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nota_troll

Reaction score
I have always had sports cars and always wanted a truck. There are a few out there I do like but when the Raptor was released I immediately became infatuated with it. It looks like such a gas to drive. I don't have any access to off-roading so I haven't jumped in yet but boy I'd love to own one.

Right now there isn't anything out there I want more badly.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. This truck delivers when it comes to the fun-factor. Hang around here long enough and your obsession will spiral outta control.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I have always had sports cars and always wanted a truck. There are a few out there I do like but when the Raptor was released I immediately became infatuated with it. It looks like such a gas to drive. I don't have any access to off-roading so I haven't jumped in yet but boy I'd love to own one.

Right now there isn't anything out there I want more badly.

I assume this was no pun intended :D. Welcome!

OP
OP
N

nota_troll

Reaction score
I just bought an M3 sedan this year and already I'm shopping a Raptor. My local dealer has a killer white SCrew! I'm not a tall guy so I'd probably look a bit goofy in one.