I might be jumping ship...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just drove a 2021 Lariat Tremor with Blackout package. It was nice, and the fact that it can tow so much more than a Raptor is pulling at me. 6.7L/475-hp/1,050-lb-ft turbodiesel OHV 32-valve V-8. The 2022 has updated interior, and I have a dealer wanting to sell me one for MSRP. Probably won't be here for 22 weeks or so, but I'm tempted. Different thing than the Raptor, but... beautiful truck with a lot of capability. Just wouldn't be desert running and jumping it.

1623204392538.png

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put a carli pin top on it and you’ll love it. Order that now too, they are way behind. I have a 2019 f-250 with a full 2.5” pin top kit and the ride is unbelievable for a 3/4 ton pickup.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Tremor's a great looking truck. But after years of wanting a Raptor, I'm holding out for a Gen 3. But if I did some serious towing I probably would consider a Tremor.

Pinned

Reaction score
I really like the Super Duty - I was considering one before buying the Raptor. I wish a 3/4ton or 1ton truck made sense, but the size / capability is just more than I needed. If an EarthRoamer showed up in my driveway though...that's a Super Duty I wouldn't turn down hah.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I needed to tow, I would definitely go that route. Hard to justify for me when I tow a light load maybe once a year with a borrowed trailer.