I may be the luckiest man alive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stg4021

Reaction score
So this morning I found out that my dealership in town shafted me and never had an allocation. However, I called the dealership 30 min away and they just so happened to have my exact order coming in and for msrp. So I’ve gone from being unscheduled to having a build day of September 2 all in one day.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this morning I found out that my dealership in town shafted me and never had an allocation. However, I called the dealership 30 min away and they just so happened to have my exact order coming in and for msrp. So I’ve gone from being unscheduled to having a build day of September 2 all in one day.
Go buy a Powerball ticket. Now.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome, i'm afraid there are a bunch more people in your situation. Did Ford Performance ever confirm they saw your order?

OP
OP
S

stg4021

Reaction score
Yes they confirmed it ordered 6/17 but never got a build date. Today I went to the dealership and they told me they couldn’t get a 21. But he also made the comment that people were offering him 6k over sticker to get one so I’m wondering if he sold it out from under me

bobbyboost

Reaction score
Yes they confirmed it ordered 6/17 but never got a build date. Today I went to the dealership and they told me they couldn’t get a 21. But he also made the comment that people were offering him 6k over sticker to get one so I’m wondering if he sold it out from under me
Wow. Had you given them a deposit or signed a build sheet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter