I like these. What’s the catch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do people who buy those parts for their Raptor have their own printer at home to print their own USD $$$$ or am I the only guy here on this site that has the lowest paying job?
The more you upgrade your Raptor the faster you can run away from the bank you just robbed.

Ryan C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: the SVC upper control arms have a little bolt on bracket that attaches to the live valve sensor arm. When I first installed these brackets, I pulled them all the way to outside of each arm to get clearance for the special tool that is used to adjust camber and caster on the UCAs. However, I noticed that the ride on the front coilovers was quite harsh. Note I have 1.5" of lift (3/4" preload) on my factory series 3.0 coilovers, and have not yet done a ride height calibration in the VDM as recommended by @FordTechOne, but plan to do that next week. Anyways, I figured that the configuration of these brackets was off, so I loosed off the two bolts on each bracket, and pushed the brackets inboard to the truck, to the max available. Due to the angle of the UCAs, the effect of this is to make the live valve sensors think the UCAs are more level than they are (i.e. the sensors think the truck isn't as tall as it is). This has had a consequential improvement in ride quality - the truck is much less harsh overall. As mentioned, I will also be doing a ride height adjustment, and may also decide to lower the truck back down about halfway to stock (down to 3/4" from 1.5" of front lift). I think this will also help by increasing downtravel/droop. I will report back on how this all goes.

bviperd

Reaction score
Update: the SVC upper control arms have a little bolt on bracket that attaches to the live valve sensor arm. When I first installed these brackets, I pulled them all the way to outside of each arm to get clearance for the special tool that is used to adjust camber and caster on the UCAs. However, I noticed that the ride on the front coilovers was quite harsh. Note I have 1.5" of lift (3/4" preload) on my factory series 3.0 coilovers, and have not yet done a ride height calibration in the VDM as recommended by @FordTechOne, but plan to do that next week. Anyways, I figured that the configuration of these brackets was off, so I loosed off the two bolts on each bracket, and pushed the brackets inboard to the truck, to the max available. Due to the angle of the UCAs, the effect of this is to make the live valve sensors think the UCAs are more level than they are (i.e. the sensors think the truck isn't as tall as it is). This has had a consequential improvement in ride quality - the truck is much less harsh overall. As mentioned, I will also be doing a ride height adjustment, and may also decide to lower the truck back down about halfway to stock (down to 3/4" from 1.5" of front lift). I think this will also help by increasing downtravel/droop. I will report back on how this all goes.
I'm hoping that this adjustment is available on the Camburg UCA as well. I'm running stock Live Valves and Eibachs (1.7" lift). So if I can adjust the sensor arm with the UCA bracket and then do a ride height recalibration the truck should be perfect.