GEN 2 I hate Mondays!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teraflx

Reaction score
Almost $11K of damage from my adjuster. I still haven't heard from the other guy's insurance. I appreciate all the input. I am going to look hard at an aftermarket front bumper. Seems like the opportune time.
Absolutely! They will give you the cost for an OEM bumper which is not a cheap part. You are allowed to sub any part you want for that and just pay the difference to go aftermarket. With OEM parts costs now you might even be an even swap for an aftermarket bumper. Worth looking at for sure.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
A guy ran a red light and smashed my Raptor today. I had to get it towed because the front wheel was rubbing. I was honestly thinking on the way to work how I finally got my Raptor the way I want it with the recent suspension mods. Anyone with experience know if insurance will pay for the $700 of offroad lights that were destroyed on that side?

View attachment 330814View attachment 330815View attachment 330816
So sorry for your loss! This is exactly the main reason I only drive mine on rare occasions. In my town red light means go ahead thru and yellow just means go faster. Stop signs are for birds to rest on only and cops don't police traffic laws. You just don't come out ahead after an accident and dealing with insurance companies.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I did when I was rear-ended, I had been planning in getting an offRoad bumper anyway, since the rear bumper was going out anyway, I simply provided body shop a fab fours read bumper and insurance covered OEM rear bumper cost....paid for about half of the fab fours bumper.