I hate going to the Gas Station

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gas stations suck. Especially if you have a SuperCrew. Why won't they just let me ******* fill it up all the way without having to swipe my card again!?! Instead, they love to cut me off at $100. Then, they hvae to pay a service charge. ********!

Sorry, it just annoys the crap at me.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Lol I'm at $125 a fill for '91 up here.
And we grow gas in Alberta!

But I agree, I hate the cutoff point at $100 and avoid those stations. PetroCan has a $150 limit so that works.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
when my brother in law took the motor home out for a road trip, it was worse for him, sometimes he had to swipe it 3 times!

but yes... i hate the $100 cut off.... ive started to just leave it at that. its not like i drive a whole lot anyway, so its not mandatory that i top it off.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The last time I filled up it was $185.00, with 91 Octane at $1.46 a liter, I guess it wasn't quite empty because 136 Liters x $1.46= $198.56. I fill up at the pump closest to the window so they can see my plates and usually no problems.

Rabnud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt it is in all areas, but the wife and I have a plan setup for when I need to refuel.

The Kroger chain gives you points for purchases, $100 spent in store gets you -.10/gal. Helps a little, but a lot of the time they will do 4x points on gift cards. Whenever we have to go to a store (Home Depot, Lowes, etc) that they sell gift cards for, we buy them there first, purely for the fuel points. I got .50/gal today.

Not trying to brag, just an idea to consider if there is something similar in your neck of the woods.