I finally quit messing around and just bought my dream truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred M

Reaction score
Hello all -

I am a long time car nut and love buying, modding and selling cars (and of course driving them while I own them). I've always wanted a Raptor - it was the "end game" of my car adventure.

I found one in the color I wanted and had some nice bonuses - namely a Whipple SC, lower miles, and was built by a Ford performance shop. Yes - behind my beautiful Molten Orange baby is the previous owner's Hennessey Raptor. So don't feel too bad for him.

I love the truck. Comfortable to ride in, but angry in all the right ways when it's time to party.

Already had the Xfer case shift motor take a crap on me in my first weekend of ownership, but it was a quick change in my driveway.

IMG_0891.JPG IMG_0892.JPG

Raptor on!

donh

Reaction score
Congrats! The grin this truck puts on your face rarely fades, at least not for me. Enjoy!

Santiago Palacio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all -

I am a long time car nut and love buying, modding and selling cars (and of course driving them while I own them). I've always wanted a Raptor - it was the "end game" of my car adventure.

I found one in the color I wanted and had some nice bonuses - namely a Whipple SC, lower miles, and was built by a Ford performance shop. Yes - behind my beautiful Molten Orange baby is the previous owner's Hennessey Raptor. So don't feel too bad for him.

I love the truck. Comfortable to ride in, but angry in all the right ways when it's time to party.

Already had the Xfer case shift motor take a crap on me in my first weekend of ownership, but it was a quick change in my driveway.

View attachment 132690 View attachment 132691

Raptor on!
Congrats man, and welcome! Love the color