I can't find it anywhere????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Because its like having an off road section for a bmw 3 series site. But I took my 5.4 to the strip anyway!!!
I wasn't expecting much but was surprised.
I got a 16.04 quarter at 86mph
But a lightning quick 2.3 60ft.
I also raced a 6.2 in the sand out at St. Joe state park and was very surprised how well I did.
5.4 vs 6.2.mp4 - YouTube

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because its like having an off road section for a bmw 3 series site. But I took my 5.4 to the strip anyway!!!
I wasn't expecting much but was surprised.
I got a 16.04 quarter at 86mph
But a lightning quick 2.3 60ft.
I also raced a 6.2 in the sand out at St. Joe state park and was very surprised how well I did.
5.4 vs 6.2.mp4 - YouTube

I don't agree. A bmw does not have the capability to "offroad"

The Raptor has the ability to drag race, and do a halfway decent job.

The NMRA features a class specifically for trucks which I am thinking about running this year.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Its still fun for sure. But it is a far cry from fast on the strip. But its fun. You can out launch almost any sports car there. I would launch 4WD and hold the rpms around 3grand. It works really well

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its still fun for sure. But it is a far cry from fast on the strip. But its fun. You can out launch almost any sports car there. I would launch 4WD and hold the rpms around 3grand. It works really well

by the time i'm done, it will do a fine job at the strip!! :)

White608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on the class you can be the slowest thing in the place and still win. With that being said its better to be quicker lol

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't agree. A bmw does not have the capability to "offroad"

The Raptor has the ability to drag race, and do a halfway decent job.

The NMRA features a class specifically for trucks which I am thinking about running this year.

Exactly!

Always interested to see what times guys are running. If I want to go FAST I'll take my 00 HD out and blast off low 10's, but if I don't feel like going to the effort and just want to swing by the track one evening, make a few passes and cruise on home, it's nice being able to do that in my Raptor when I get it. I'd love some 14's out of it if it's possible. 15's and 16's are just so angonizingly slow lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc