I’d like to throat punch a Ford Designer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
04Ram2500Hemi

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
I’m sure we will hear about how his power wagon was better and how dodge gets it right bla bla bla.

What the flying **** is your deal? This is the third time you’ve jumped my shit about something. Do you try this hard to be an *******, or do you come by it naturally? Do me a favor, and ignore my posts. I’m sick of your shit!

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What the flying **** is your deal? This is the third time you’ve jumped my shit about something. Do you try this hard to be an *******, or do you come by it naturally? Do me a favor, and ignore my posts. I’m sick of your shit!

Your optics are exceedingly bad.

You are literally personifying yourself as a 15 year old heavy duty Dodge truck (with a HEMI!) on a Ford Raptor forum. Posts threads titled with such gems as "I want to throat punch a Ford designer". You are not going to get a lot of favorable responses going forward in general is my guess.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Am I wrong?

4 posts in the last 2 days referencing your power wagon or how there is an issue with / or complain about, your raptor

Is everybody's Home-link reception/reach really bad?
I’d say the homelink reception in my Raptor is pretty weak ass sauce. My 2012 Power Wagon was way better.
Post by: 04Ram2500Hemi, Saturday at 4:48 AM in forum: Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]

So Long GEN 1 guys/gals
Good looking truck! I went the other way and went from a 2012 Power Wagon to my 2020 Raptor. There’s a ton of support out there for the Power...
Post by: 04Ram2500Hemi, Saturday at 3:58 PM in forum: Ford SVT Raptor General Discussions [GEN 1]

2021+ Raptor - what would you like to see
I’m only 6ish months into ownership of my Raptor, so the “wish/want” list is pretty small. -V-8 Option with north of 700hp (because I’m a 12 year...
Post by: 04Ram2500Hemi, Saturday at 4:05 PM in forum: Ford Articles, News and Media Reviews

I’d like to throat punch a Ford Designer
Who ever designed how the safety chains hook up to the truck for towing should be beaten with a stick! What a freaking ass pain!!! Ok, I feel...
Thread by: 04Ram2500Hemi, Yesterday at 2:49 AM, 13 replies, in forum: Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who ever designed how the safety chains hook up to the truck for towing should be beaten with a stick! What a freaking ass pain!!!

Ok, I feel better now. Thank you for letting me get that off my chest.

It is actually a very good design. Once you know how to turn them correctly, it is quite easy to get them on and the "design" makes them almost impossible to come off accidentally while driving down the road.

OP
OP
04Ram2500Hemi

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Your optics are exceedingly bad.

You are literally personifying yourself as a 15 year old heavy duty Dodge truck (with a HEMI!) on a Ford Raptor forum. Posts threads titled with such gems as "I want to throat punch a Ford designer". You are not going to get a lot of favorable responses going forward in general is my guess.

Not a bad argument, but if you check my build thread you'll see the first post was from when I joined the interweb forum world. My truck was a Ram 2500 Hemi, hence the marginal at best user name. I've used same user name on multiple forums, and this is the first place that seems to have an issue with it.

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/my-story-2020-ford-raptor.75420/

"I think it’s safe to say we all have a story. Whether you’re blue collar, white collar, middle class, upper class, or something else, there is a story in all of us. Each persons story makes them unique.

Since October (ish) of 2002 I’ve been in a Dodge product. My first Dodge was a used 1999 Dakota I bought in October to replace my 1988 Ford Bronco I had bought in high school.

A few years after the Dakota I bought a 2004 HD Ram 2500 Hemi where my very unoriginal user name comes from. That trucked served me well until I replaced it with a 2012 Ram Power Wagon."

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not a bad argument, but if you check my build thread you'll see the first post was from when I joined the interweb forum world. My truck was a Ram 2500 Hemi, hence the marginal at best user name. I've used same user name on multiple forums, and this is the first place that seems to have an issue with it.

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/my-story-2020-ford-raptor.75420/

"I think it’s safe to say we all have a story. Whether you’re blue collar, white collar, middle class, upper class, or something else, there is a story in all of us. Each persons story makes them unique.

Since October (ish) of 2002 I’ve been in a Dodge product. My first Dodge was a used 1999 Dakota I bought in October to replace my 1988 Ford Bronco I had bought in high school.

A few years after the Dakota I bought a 2004 HD Ram 2500 Hemi where my very unoriginal user name comes from. That trucked served me well until I replaced it with a 2012 Ram Power Wagon."

Fair enough.

No problems with the hitch here BTW, but the holes could be bigger.