Hurricane Irene

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a pic of some of the damage in NC after Irene rolled thru. I wasn't in town, but my gf took the pic the day after the storm rolled thru. Wasn't too bad I suppose, 26 mph sustained and 46 mph gusts. The storm just kinda sat there tho, from what I heard.

The sheet metal you see in front was ripped off of a house, flew thru her back yard, and stopped right where you see it. I guess my truck just mean mugged it before it got hit. Glad the fence didn't decide to go airborne too

Attachments

• 0827010938[1].jpg
    0827010938[1].jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
oh shit, we're forecasted for higher winds than that and looks worse than i thought.

jsmathi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm from NC and I know a lot of farmers in the east that have lost all of their crops due to Irene. We had some wind in my area but no rain, didn't really have any damage to our corn here. This really sucks for some because their money is invested in the crops out in the fields.

SeaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stayed in Atlantic City, the eyed just passed us about 10 mins. now. We got pretty lucky not to bad here.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
here in ny pretty much was a joke .....storm didnt do much damage(but try telling the news people everywhere they were they claimed to have massive damage yet where unable to produce ne pics or video hmmm wonder why possibly exaggerating) accept to some peoples wallets all the fools who ran to home depot buying sand bags woods ect.....all you need was beer ..beer.... an some food of some sort ....hope everyone fared as well

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was driving from Florida to Michigan during the "mayhem".

Nothing in between showed any anything. This was a ****-ass excuse for a hurricane. I got spun the **** up with this "earthquake" shit and now this ******* "H U R R I C A N E" OMGWTFBBQ.

I went through three Typhoons and one Super Typhoon in Japan and we threw ******* hardcore parties! Weak ass CAT1 shit.

Alas, if anyone here was injured, hurt or property damaged, I'm sorry.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Yeah well there's several trees down, lots of debris and we haven't had power since 10am. Wasn't bad as far as hurricanes go but definitely a good storm. I haven't seen flooding and downed trees like this in a long time. I am in one of the harder hit areas of MA

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk