Howdy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mark20rptr

Reaction score
Lots of opinions so here’s another…keyless start is a deal breaker. I’m never using keys again in anything I own that was made after 2007 and has more than 2 wheels. Lane keeping is for **** so a non issue. Don’t need the sunroof either

OP
OP
biznite

biznite

Reaction score
Lots of opinions so here’s another…keyless start is a deal breaker. I’m never using keys again in anything I own that was made after 2007 and has more than 2 wheels. Lane keeping is for **** so a non issue. Don’t need the sunroof either
Lmao agreed, but the gauge cluster and display looks bad ass tho

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Raptor community, that really makes me sad about the focus RS but glad you’re OK.

Since you like Performance I think you would absolutely love your Raptor with a tune on it, GooseTune is the gold standard around here in my opinion.

I have the Cobb AP with Goose 93 and E50 tune with cold air and intercooler. Absolute night and day difference.

Remi_

Reaction score
Thanks man! i had it tuned and dyno’d In St. Louis at panda motorsports
Panda is pretty solid. A few of the tuners that you may know from your RS days might also dab in the Raptor market.
My car is tuned by TunePlus, and I know they also work on Raptors but I haven't gone that route yet.

Louisiana Barefoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir! If i can’t play golf honestly I’m not sure life is worth living well not that serious of course but if you’re a hard core golfer you know what I mean
I'm just an old man who has only played golf a couple of times, but I remember dreaming one night about playing golf and woke up holding a 2-iron in my hand....which brings to mind another exercise for your wrist since you're a young man. Sorry, excuse me, when you get older, all you have are memories.:snoopfacepalm:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome speed racer! Lol That Focus seemed like a fast little booger. Well your still in a grey vehicle so that’s good. Your missing some features and whistles from the 802A, but nothing that truly doesn’t make this all Raptor. Enjoy the truck as is or do some mods to better it. Tunes if care to do this can make a major difference in performance on these vehicles.

Hit them long and keep them straight! Mind the pars and the birdies will take care of themselves lol