How to Convert Odometer to Metric

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I'm a Canadian who is purchasing a 2012 Raptor out of the New York state. In addition to helping the American economy, I'm saving almost $10 G's.

Question: How do I convert the odometer to display kilometres instead of miles.

The salesman I spoke to wasn't sure, I just want to have the facts when he comes back with an answer.

Thanks.

Spider-One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The odometer is displayed on the dash LCD and you can set it to metric through the menus on the unit. Speedo is a whole other matter. Haven't heard of anyone doing a swap or custom gauge stickers/overlays but wouldn't be that difficult.

iangol

Reaction score
hey Ranger,,, dont worry, when you get it up here lets take you east of Toronto into some trails and off roading,,, by the time you stop smiling and full of dirt you wont really care what the dial on the guage says anyway,,,,,, as mentioned above you can set your nav and lcd clusters to show metric for thr trip/ mileage etc,,,, funny i have the Cnd version but always flicking to good ole imperial for my distance and gas useage.....lol

cheers

ian

OP
OP
Ranger

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perfect thanks. It's not a personal preference thing, just an import regulation. We definately gotta hit some trails.