HOW TO: 2019+ Live Valve Recalibration - FORScan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure on an ETA for the release, but if someone really needs it now they could probably use the test version they sent me. I wouldn't use it for anything besides running this VDM recalibration though
Can you send me the test version? Not sure how that can be done.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
This is excellent news. I am about to do Deavers +4 and Eibachs and was dreading having to deal with the dealership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
B

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We don’t have pneumatic suspensions. Wonder if this pertains to live valve as well.

I believe it does, I think we just got lumped in on the changelog with the rest since it's the same module that is recalibrated. They also incorrectly state 2018. Feel free to download it and give it a try. I'm curious what people see currently for their ride height regardless of new springs or not.

EastEndAngler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering what the implications are of having a Retrax bed Cover (75lbs?) along with the Yakima Overhaul HD rack (60lbs?) in regards to the "vehicle must not contain any passengers or luggage"

- I know my front end has settled since delivery as my ride heights up front are in the negative. I'd love to do a calibration but certainly don't want to screw anything up.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wondering what the implications are of having a Retrax bed Cover (75lbs?) along with the Yakima Overhaul HD rack (60lbs?) in regards to the "vehicle must not contain any passengers or luggage"

- I know my front end has settled since delivery as my ride heights up front are in the negative. I'd love to do a calibration but certainly don't want to screw anything up.

Gen 2’s don’t have ride height sensors in the rear. And since your ride height in the rear wouldn’t be based on a static payload. I would say best to leave anything back there alone. If your running the stock springs up front, I would say your good too.