How the heck does Sirius stay in business?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ernie

ernie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just playing on their site. Work it backwards. Click on traffic and if I remember right it then offers plans with various options. I know its that way with the weather.

I'm pretty sure I tried that, but then the music only option failed to appear (just premier and select showed up.....hell, I tried a number of permutations so I may not be remembering correctly)......but I'll go ahead and play around with it once my new 6 months are up. Heck, I've seen enough posts here and on other boards (looking for Siruis posts in general) that lead me to believe that they're not all that on the ball when it comes to shutting off the service with the expiration of your subscription.

ernie

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They had a deal at one time for 300$ for LIFETIME. That was a good deal and that got a lot of good feedback.

If I could get it for $300, I would. From what I understand it's now $700 plus (and they don't advertise it)! Even if you could buy a lifetime sub. from someone that no longer wants theirs, I doubt that Sirius would transfer it with out a ton of fees!

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maxx2893 said:
He needs to come back from rehab though!

Wait he left radio for rehab? I haven't listen in a long while.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait he left radio for rehab? I haven't listen in a long while.

Yeah he and Andrea Mate got a divorce. So in dealing with it all he started drinking again. He decided to check in to rehab to stop it before it got worse. He announced a few weeks ago and its just been best ofs since

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maxx2893 said:
Yeah he and Andrea Mate got a divorce. So in dealing with it all he started drinking again. He decided to check in to rehab to stop it before it got worse. He announced a few weeks ago and its just been best ofs since

WHAT?!??? He got divorced? Wow. She seemed like a cool girl. Hot too.

Best of luck. I need to start listening again. ********.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WHAT?!??? He got divorced? Wow. She seemed like a cool girl. Hot too.

Best of luck. I need to start listening again. ********.

Yeah he didn't ever mention the reason but they're staying close for his kids and all.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maxx2893 said:
Yeah he didn't ever mention the reason but they're staying close for his kids and all.

I mean, guys ******* crazy. I'm sure he's tough to deal with.