How much for a new 3.5L HO EB?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good thing because your girl said mine is WAY bigger lol. Just kidding tundras are good trucks boring and ugly as all hell but good for work. What do you mean Ford is sinking? I haven’t heard that.
Yes they are outdated. I stepped out to try a more updated bred truck.

Ford recently removed dividends because their performance has sunk. Ford has been bleeding red for a while. They are considering eliminating their entire passenger car lineup due to current economic outlook and market for non passenger cars particularly in the US and focus on the cross over, SUV and truck business.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/ford-eliminating-passenger-cars-is-paying-off-2018-9

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's not what bleeding red means, dude. "What it reports to investors" is what it actually earns.

Yes, profits are down this year. They got hurt pretty bad by the steel tariffs. But they're not losing money, which is the actual meaning of the words you posted. Do you see those black numbers next to the red ones you circled?

Please let me know if you need any additional help.