How many Gen 2 owners bought without test driving?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No test drive...
Drove 600 miles, picked it up and drove it home. First time on the road with it was a 2 hour drive from Tucson to Phoenix.
No regrets what so ever... :biggrin:

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No test drive, i didnt even sit in her until it was time to drive off the lot.

I found her sitting out front of the dealership with everything i wanted and instantly agreed to the MSRP price down from a 5k adjustment markup and told them to start the paperwork.

Biodragon

Reaction score
No test drive for me. Saw 2 in person at dealerships and didn't even get to sit in them (To be fair, I didn't ask to sit in them either). Started calling around to dealerships that had one I wanted and bought it unseen.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to a local dealer last weekend with another FRF member, we had both had gen 1s but not anymore. I am interested in the gen 2 but on the fence about the v6. Wanted to test drive it but despite the salesman that helped us remembering me from when I bought my mustang there, he would only start it up for us and rev it. Said that if I wanted to start the paperwork then I could test drive. Screw that. He said there are plenty of people that are buying without test drives

Text message order. And the following official riff-raff.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine without a test drive.

Have had the privilege of owing five 3.5L Eco, with one tuned. Have a pretty good idea of the engine capabilities along with the wife's 16' platinum being the same basic interior.

Gunnut

Reaction score
I ordered without seeing one in person. Only saw online pictures. As a matter of fact, I still haven't seen one in person.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was able to test drive at two different dealerships. One had a markup, one did not, guess which way I went. I think it helped that I showed up in a 2011 Raptor.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered without seeing one in person. Only saw online pictures. As a matter of fact, I still haven't seen one in person.

Yeah when I arrived at the dealership to pickup mine that I ordered all over the phone/email and they had the Raptor sitting out in front it occurred to me I had never seen one in person. Sorta surreal. You'll love it.