How long for VIN?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must have picked the worst dealer in the northeast, ordered jan 6, they told me yup got three allocations, called today the guy gets all testy with me and says it could be another two months???? I guess this is what u get for being a loyal ford guy for 10 years and a half of mill later???

OP
OP
T

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must have picked the worst dealer in the northeast, ordered jan 6, they told me yup got three allocations, called today the guy gets all testy with me and says it could be another two months???? I guess this is what u get for being a loyal ford guy for 10 years and a half of mill later???

Wow lets hope thats not the case thats a long time my friend

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

3/6, dora 3/7

Ordered mine 3/3 dora 3/3, priority 10 w/ allocation.... So we will see

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford should punish there dealers that lie to there customers!!