How Long Did It Take to Ship Your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well mine arrived at the dealer last night and they called me early this afternoon.

So it was built March 26th and delivered April 21st.

26 days! One of the longest periods since January but she's here now!!!!!

Venomns

Reaction score
Don't feel bad. Monday delivery came and went with no truck!! Calling SVT tomorrow. Down to the wire and it's starting to get annoying!! Haha

Venomns

Reaction score
Hang in there! It's all worth it in the end!!!
I know. But still sucks waiting! Called SVT and the little ***** was rude.... "well siiiir, we say 3-6 weeks delivery time and it has only been 4 for you". Then me. "I understand that. But it has been sitting in a YARD since the 10th. Only ONE hour from me. And you didn't notify me of anything.... I had to call YOU since you don't return my dealership's inquiries!". Haha

CODE 3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know. But still sucks waiting! Called SVT and the little ***** was rude.... "well siiiir, we say 3-6 weeks delivery time and it has only been 4 for you". Then me. "I understand that. But it has been sitting in a YARD since the 10th. Only ONE hour from me. And you didn't notify me of anything.... I had to call YOU since you don't return my dealership's inquiries!". Haha

I know how you felt. Mine has been sitting at a spot about an hour from my house for a few days! Wasn't as long as your wait, but it's killing me knowing that it's that close!

Last edited:

hntnrptrz

Reaction score
Built 3/26 - Still no delivery.....
Did hear that it finally moved out of MI to OH via truck to try and find a rail car that can take it west.