How Long Did It Take to Ship Your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet! That seems to be the max time since January 1. Three weeks or less from build date to dealer delivery date.

CLM

Reaction score
Mine was built on Feb 19th, arrived at the KC rail yard on Feb 27th. ETA is March 6th, but may be delayed from all of the snow they got. If it arrives on the ETA day, it will be 15 days for shipping.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The last two months have been good. We can count on 2 to 3 weeks max and sometimes less if everything works out. At least we're not getting these 4-6 week times some of the earlier people were getting.

Chwayne

Reaction score
The last two months have been good. We can count on 2 to 3 weeks max and sometimes less if everything works out. At least we're not getting these 4-6 week times some of the earlier people were getting.
52 days since build date and counting - still stuck in KC

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an eta of the 28th and it's still not here yet. Was really hoping to have it for the weekend. Sucks!! 2nd shipping company can blow me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daritz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 SCREW - Tux Black
Ordered 23 Jan 13
VIN issued 23 Feb 13
Expected to take delivery 14 Jun 13
I ordered thru the military overseas sales since I'm in the 'Stan and will take delivery in VA.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2013 black scab with 801a, moon roof, blue accent interior, spray in bed liner, and bed extender is detailed and filled with gas at the dealer. I ordered her 11/28, she was built 2/04 and arrived at my dealer in CA on 3/01. Heading out now to pick her up!!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
25 days! You Californians are messing up my average!

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

52 days since build date and counting - still stuck in KC

So what's going on with yours? It's such an anomaly, at least since January.