How fast is the Raptor in the 4 wheel mode?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@all sorry guys bur some of you write here imn german, so i was thinking that you understand me.

now i write in english again

@ bstoner59 i does not understand these sentence from you
" Is it a bad thing that even with the German, this has been the most productive and informative thread I have read in a few weeks? Just sayin... "

is that bad or good for me what you write?

the main reason for this thread was the question, how fast the raptor is in 4wd mode.
i have understand you, that the raptor can drive 100mph in 2wd AND 4wd.
is that correct?

if one of you can answere these question with yes he can, or no he cant, than i have my information i need.

thank you guys and sorry for the worse english

First, Let me say: Welcome. bstoner59 was just having some fun. It is a good thing that you are here asking questions about the Raptor. 100mph in 2wd-yes, 4wd High-yes, 4wd Low-No. Hopefully this answers your question. And your english is not bad at all... when compared to Wilson's english. :gathering:

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys - if I read this right - the guy in Germany has a Ranger...! Is this forum for Raptors or we are starting to drink German beer?

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, it was 22 years. I went to Germany in high school. And I've never been a drunk. Though I've gotten drunk, I never enjoyed it. I do thoroughly enjoy a nice drink with friends, or a good bier with a meal.

I was an exchange student there in college too.

Last edited: