How accurate is estimated delivery date? ETA is 2/28 for 37" 801A

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlexT

Reaction score
My brother scored a dealer's allocation in November for a 37" Code Orange 801A, 2Kw, moonroof, auto start/stop removal for MSRP. The dealer ordered it on 10/11. Tracking says it's been in production since 1/16 and has an estimated delivery of 2/28/2022.

How accurate is everyone's experience with the estimated delivery date? Thanks in advance. :33:View attachment 340158
Very accurate for me. Within schedule deviance parameters : +- 7 months and a recall. Expect it on the 29th of February....

Reaction score
I ordered the first day, original delivery date was 10/16 and i'm still waiting. So far it says 2/7 and hasn't changed in a month, so we'll see.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waste of time , I quit checking months ago . I figure I will get a call one of these days that my truck is here . Who knows ? Good luck to everyone waiting on their 21 to be delivered .

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of these wait times are nuts. I wonder if 2022s will be as delayed or if the problem is easing.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of these wait times are nuts. I wonder if 2022s will be as delayed or if the problem is easing.
Problem is not easing at all... actually getting worse. Weather is delaying and already fragile supply chain, and truckers are staging protests. Two steps forward, 4 steps back. Recovery will be at least 18-24 months in my opinion, to see anything close to normal.
Until covid becomes like the flu, this will persist.

Hang on to your truck or wait for it if you can.

bbeaman

Reaction score
My brother scored a dealer's allocation in November for a 37" Code Orange 801A, 2Kw, moonroof, auto start/stop removal for MSRP. The dealer ordered it on 10/11. Tracking says it's been in production since 1/16 and has an estimated delivery of 2/28/2022.

How accurate is everyone's experience with the estimated delivery date? Thanks in advance. :33:View attachment 340158
based on my experience my "in production" date was 10/6 and i am still waiting... and ETA for the 7th time is now 2/29... almost 5 months to an imaginary ETA. SO with this schedule you are looking at June 2022. Wish you luck tho as some seem to slip through the cracks... very nice looking truck by the way.. I have same but Leadfoot.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 6/15, production 10/15 and I’m still waiting. Only 8 months in so far. Ford is killing it with customer service.

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
based on my experience my "in production" date was 10/6 and i am still waiting... and ETA for the 7th time is now 2/29... almost 5 months to an imaginary ETA. SO with this schedule you are looking at June 2022. Wish you luck tho as some seem to slip through the cracks... very nice looking truck by the way.. I have same but Leadfoot.
If your ETA is 2/29, you have TWO MORE YEARS TO WAIT!!!