How about a 2012 with dealer installed 22's...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blue Interior only works on blue or black trucks. I wanna say black more than blue just bc so much exterior blue on the blues.

I will say all black/silver interior still is sick on tux black (kinda wish I would have gone all madd max and done black Interior only) but Im glad I got blue interior...plus blue Int lets folks know its a 2012 real quick by looking at the inside.

Plus, the blue interior will help tell my mind (power of suggestion) the seats are A/C when its roasting my black truck here next summer @ 120+ Temp! Go Blue!

Switch panel is lower key probably to keep the blue trim flush. That is a tough one, I kinda liked the colo trim switches but like the blue trim more.

PS--Those rims and the price blow. If they would have kept factory rims and sold it at 55K....maybe it would have sold by now. YUCK!

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Uuuuuhhhhhhggggg......

Also I prefer the old hood graphic where the paint shows thru the Raptor part... imo

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
22's would be way too much on these trucks imo.

I also agree on the the blue on blue or black only. You could probably get away with it on silver as well

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
you guys need to get over the predisposition that 20" rims aren't fit for anything except a blinged out Escalade in a rap music video. 22's - ok that's pushing it but 20"s on a Raptor are NOT too big. if you don't like the look of big rims, or you can't spare the $$ cake to buy them, fine. but even with 20"s, and 35" tires the Raptor will have more sidewall than a typical half ton truck. we have lots of rubber to work with and unless you're hammering on your truck HARD in the desert - for daily driving and mild offroad use 20's are not too big. you're only losing 1.5" of sidewall!! lol. you guys act like putting some 20"s on a Raptor means rubber band tires.

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you guys need to get over the predisposition that 20" rims aren't fit for anything except a blinged out Escalade in a rap music video. 22's - ok that's pushing it but 20"s on a Raptor are NOT too big. if you don't like the look of big rims, or you can't spare the $$ cake to buy them, fine. but even with 20"s, and 35" tires the Raptor will have more sidewall than a typical half ton truck. we have lots of rubber to work with and unless you're hammering on your truck HARD in the desert - for daily driving and mild offroad use 20's are not too big. you're only losing 1.5" of sidewall!! lol. you guys act like putting some 20"s on a Raptor means rubber band tires.

I agree, alot of the factory 20's look pretty good these days on the trucks. a nice big fat tire just add's to that

it's kind of like the mustangs. anything over an 18 up through 04 looked "ghetto", but on the 05+, the 20's look great and fill it in good!