Found a great advertised deal on a SCrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Randy,

Is it $3000 under MSRP plus TTL? Just trying to work out final cost.

Thanks in advance.

Yes Sir,
I don't collect Tax/Title/Reg fees. You pay Taxes and Reg/Plate fees for the State, County, City where you Reg the Truck. I can get your Financing done for you, or a cash deal works also................ lol

Thanks Randy

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
Ah, ok. So I'd pay you the MSRP-3k price and then drive her to the DMV for the TTL ****. Is there a temp tag on the truck on delivery?

Cash? ya, I'll just pay in all coins if that's alright with you. lol.

Do your customers usually finance through you or work out a deal with a bank and bring you a cashiers check/cash money?

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in the same boat Bmart, interested in how deals work with Randy (I have heard it's the easiest, best car transaction you could ever make). I have been through the dealer shenanigans before, if you can call it that I guess, I had an A-plan so I didn't really need to negotiate.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah, ok. So I'd pay you the MSRP-3k price and then drive her to the DMV for the TTL ****. Is there a temp tag on the truck on delivery?

Do your customers usually finance through you or work out a deal with a bank and bring you a cashiers check/cash money?

Yep, you get a 30 day temp tag.
I do about 50% Finance deals, and 50% cash deals (which includes actual Cash, Bank check, Customer personal check or letter of Credit from Customers Bank source) I have been getting about 3.99-4.99% X 72 months from U S Bank, Ally or J P Morgan Chase, with pretty good customer credit. Fords rates on SVT Raptors is 6.99-9.99% not very good.

randy

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score

I do about 50% Finance deals, and 50% cash deals (which includes actual Cash, Bank check, Customer personal check or letter of Credit from Customers Bank source) I have been getting about 3.99-4.99% X 72 months from U S Bank, Ally or J P Morgan Chase, with pretty good customer credit. Fords rates on SVT Raptors is 6.99-9.99% not very good.

randy

What Randy said. He got me 3.99% for 72 months through JP Morgan. I just did a credit card for my down payment, collected the points, and then paid it off when I got the statement.

Randy is the only way to go. Now, any advice on convincing the wife that we need a Boss 302?
:burnout:

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
I am in the same boat Bmart, interested in how deals work with Randy (I have heard it's the easiest, best car transaction you could ever make). I have been through the dealer shenanigans before, if you can call it that I guess, I had an A-plan so I didn't really need to negotiate.

Ya, I don't appreciate the dealership wheel'n deals either, I would much rather go through someone like Randy. Not to mention I would rather go through someone who I trust and have read nothing but good things about. I've read on here about people getting their Raptors for $300-$400 below invoice pricing, so I'm trying to figure out how people managed that as well. All I really want is a Black Scab with Nav,Lux, & Plus for around $44,500, which is $619 above invoice. That seems to be right around where I can get my monthly payments to where I need them to be to afford the damn rig without going broke every month. For now I'm saving up the down payment to get that monthly payment down.

randy

Good to know, I was wondering how people were driving around after delivery. When I'm ready, I'll probably be going through my bank, as they are willing to give me an APR discount. Hoping for a 3% X 72MO. So a cashiers check would be ok for you? That's good to know.

Last edited:

Mark Ducati

Full Access Member
Reaction score

randy

Randy, what's considered pretty good customer credit?

When I bought my Z06, I bought from EVS Chevrolet in Random Lake Wisconsin.. cost me $800 bucks to have the car shipped down to Georgia... the beauty of internet sales was that I wasn't trading a car in, but with trade-ins, that's kind of hard to do out of state, right?

Check this out.... bought the Z06 through GM financing, EVS cut me a check for $4200 to pay the taxes down here in Georgia, then I re-fied through USAA literally 2 weeks later when I called to get insurance on the car and they said they could do better on the interest (my insurance company for 2pts less)... title from GM Finance shows up in my mail, Georgia doesn't want the tax payment says I should have paid it in Wisconsin where the car came from, so I call Wisconsin DMV, they don't want the tax payment, GA insists they don't want the check... so I sat on it for 5 months and 30 days until it was 1 day shy of expiring! So i cashed it :) I used it to buy some go-fast goodies. That was almost 5 years ago, and nobody has still asked for the tax payment!

Anyway, back to the credit thing... I got financed at 7% through BB&T bank... I bought the truck as I NEED 4WD for some new property I bought, but, I'm leveraged up to the eyeballs until my private practice is paid off at the end of this year... then I no longer have a $5200 note to the bank which will go away...

To me, just south of 700 for a credit score is pretty good... should I bother to try and re-fi my Raptor now or wait until after a couple months when the practice is paid off... any advice?

Sometimes I feel like that guy on TV mowing the grass with the perma-grin... he's got a huge house, nice cars in the drive, comments "how do I do it all"... then says he's financed up to his eyeballs! hahaha

Last edited: