Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Sep. 29, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 28, 2021 * 20 posts * 884 views
uscraptor51 said: Anyone else getting follow up calls from dealers inquiring if you are "still in the market" for a Raptor? I've received a few calls and emails over the past couple of weeks from ... Read more >>
September 28, 2021 * 19 posts * 412 views
StrengthNSpeed said: For all the dog people out there. What are you using as a barrier from front to rear seats? I've been looking for something thats open enough for air flow and I kinda hate those ... Read more >>
September 28, 2021 * 21 posts * 313 views
highwhey said: truck is a year old, bought it new from the dealership. has 17k miles. has been having issues with killing batteries. this is the 4th battery ford has replaced for free. everytime ... Read more >>
September 28, 2021 * 13 posts * 549 views
KevoUsmc said: I want my 5 minutes back lol.. I can't stand vlogs but his had a hint of Raptor so I skipped through.. Cool shots of the truck I just don't need his side-babbling. Also "Corporate ... Read more >>
September 28, 2021 * 11 posts * 312 views
PerfectoR said: I stopped into my local Ford dealer here in June and talked directly to the GM about an allocation for purchasing a Raptor and it so happened that they placed a retail order but ... Read more >>
September 28, 2021 * 9 posts * 267 views
Stan G said: I know ford played around with the idea but, I was wondering how many people actually care about having a shifter vs a dial and the reasons behind it? I've got a feeling a lot ... Read more >>
September 28, 2021 * 8 posts * 348 views
JIM LINDLEY said: I saw it on Fuel Wheels Facebook page what a waste of a raptor....... Probably some NBA player or rapper's Read more >>
September 28, 2021 * 13 posts * 177 views
John M said: I've been Off-Roading for 30+yrs. So I am a wealth of worthless information, an abundance of Mis-Information and a bottomless pit of mistakes and mishaps!o_O:shakehead: Don't waist ... Read more >>
September 28, 2021 * 14 posts * 164 views
K223 said: Looks good. I'm taking him at his word for the truck order. Looks to be a stand up guy. Enjoy that truck when it arrives and hope to see pics soon of it. Enjoy the forum in the ... Read more >>
September 28, 2021 * 9 posts * 258 views
BIGDJE said: Finally got everything installed and drove from socal down to el paso texas to see @GooseTuned get this baby all dialed in. I have worked with @GooseTuned going back to nov 2019 ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...