Highlighted posts from Thursday, Aug. 05, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 04, 2021 * 7 posts * 223 views
Sid-X said: Hi, new-is to the forum. I joined back in my gen 1 days, just lurked through my gen 2s life and now on to gen 3. I just got my VIN & an October build date for my all black everything ... Read more >>
August 04, 2021 * 5 posts * 195 views
CodeOrangeGen3 said: I have a Gen3 scheduled to build on 8/23. My question is about delivery times. Since my dealer is near Tampa I would think the delivery would take a while. I saw a Gen3 delivered ... Read more >>
August 04, 2021 * 6 posts * 89 views
Basil S2K said: Sorry for the dumb question and a classic RTFM. I'm away from my truck and traveling, the wife is dropping it for me to get the tires rotated, something that I usually do myself ... Read more >>
August 04, 2021 * 9 posts * 73 views
NikeAirFrce1 said: Hey everyone, I have been having an issue with my front right brake, and would love some help. Issue: A few months ago I started to have the truck pull to one side when braking. ... Read more >>
August 04, 2021 * 4 posts * 253 views
Sephiroth said: Is anyone aware of any dealer incentives for our orders (I know stupid question)? I found this back in July. I know it's just $500, but that's a steak dinner and a stripper. Read more >>
August 04, 2021 * 6 posts * 355 views
RaptorWhoSaysNI said: Anyone have a handle on what's going on with this. Curious to see if it will impact Raptor deliveries. Read more >>
August 04, 2021 * 7 posts * 114 views
r3run33 said: Hello gonna have to travel to NYC from a while and been looking for parking areas; would like to park and lock. don't like leaving keys cause I have all sorts of recovery gear ... Read more >>
August 04, 2021 * 5 posts * 83 views
ROCKMUZK said: Getting ready for winter play....just need to find another shop that can mount 35×15.50 R20 ( i typed that measurement with a doberman growl)....i live in NYS/city....any suggestion ... Read more >>
August 05, 2021 * 6 posts * 125 views
John M said: This is from Alstrom Point, across from Gunsight Point. Incredibly beautiful area. Get an early start out there. Not an area you want to navigate at night. There are several 1k'+ ... Read more >>
August 04, 2021 * 3 posts * 100 views
Dennis Mattinson said: I ask Nick from Apollo Optics this question. What are the advantages of going with the new fox 3.0 live wire shocks over just keeping the stock 2020 raptor fox 3.0 live wire? I ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...