What are typical delivery timeframes to FL (Tampa area).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodeOrangeGen3

Reaction score
I have a Gen3 scheduled to build on 8/23. My question is about delivery times. Since my dealer is near Tampa I would think the delivery would take a while. I saw a Gen3 delivered to PA that took 3 weeks from build. Should I double or triple that, or does the physical distance not make a huge difference? Does anyone know if they load the trains for regional deliveries? In that case it may not be much longer. Or do they just hit the closest stops from the plant? Either way I'm just glad I have one coming, but have been curious about this.

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Gen3 scheduled to build on 8/23. My question is about delivery times. Since my dealer is near Tampa I would think the delivery would take a while. I saw a Gen3 delivered to PA that took 3 weeks from build. Should I double or triple that, or does the physical distance not make a huge difference? Does anyone know if they load the trains for regional deliveries? In that case it may not be much longer. Or do they just hit the closest stops from the plant? Either way I'm just glad I have one coming, but have been curious about this.
Actually the one in PA from build day to dealer delivery was less than one week.

Token

Reaction score
Think UPS Ground times if the truck is actually moving. It's QC checks and getting the trucks on/off the trains that takes so long. I've seen vehicles sit at rail yards for a month+. But the actual movement of your truck to FL should only take 3-5 days if it stays moving with no hang ups...or derailments.

Sephiroth

Reaction score
Think UPS Ground times if the truck is actually moving. It's QC checks and getting the trucks on/off the trains that takes so long. I've seen vehicles sit at rail yards for a month+. But the actual movement of your truck to FL should only take 3-5 days if it stays moving with no hang ups...or derailments.
Do you know if our order qualifies for Amazon prime??

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Live in Tampa, ordered a 37 from a dealer just outside of Tampa and I also was given 8/23 as build week so I am very interested in this thread

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is rhyme or reason to delivery times. I have ordered multiple cars from ford and sometimes it takes 4 weeks and my 2019 Raptor took 4 months.