GEN 2 Highest mileage Gen 2, Who has it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I am about 3 weeks shy of 1 year of ownership, a little over 27k miles. Been in the shop once for wonky tranny shifting. No other issues. Love the truck. Wife has an '18 Escalade, if we go on any road trips, the caddy stays parked at home, it rides like a stagecoach in comparison. I drive the Raptor everyday for work, covering most of Central Texas and spent the last 2 months taking my son all over the state to play baseball. We've had a blast and hopefully made some good memories for him. He gets his learner's permit in a few weeks, should be fun for him.

I did buy the extended warranty from Flood, 125k miles/6 years. Plan on getting another Raptor around 100k. I know there are people here with way more miles. When I was contracting, I would regularly do 50k miles a year, thank goodness those days are gone.

Any other road warriors?

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
Crap and I thought I was high at 4K in 4 months and it not being my daily driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cody91tt

Reaction score
Guess I’m the runner up at 1k on my 19 raptor in 1 mo ownership. Haha. I got all excited hoping to find a 50k mi plus guy on here telling me all he’s done is oil changes..

SmokieRiver

Reaction score
4 weeks this past Monday with 1,500 miles on my 2019. Loving it. Go to vehicle for the family now (vs VW Atlas).

Just still trying to figure out the reason for the rubber bands around the engine.

Supergumby5000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sub'd. Curious to see who has put some serious miles on these ecoboosts.

I do between 2000-2500mi/month for work. I've been averaging right at 2k/month since I bought the truck in December 18 (14k miles so far).

I usually swap out trucks every 3 to 4 years so I should be up there around the 70-90k mark before I consider a different truck.