Help!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F23 raptor

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I have a 23 raptor with the 801a. Put the triple fog light kit and rigid rear lights on and working fine. Fogs are ran on fog switch, aux 1, aux 2. Wired the rears to aux 3 and nothing... the lights are on with red back lighting when approaching, Truck running and lights kick on when in reverse. I turned the aux 3 switch on and nothing happens. Checked the fuse and it's good, we checked the wire with the switch on and there is no power?

I'm at a loss on where to look and what to try now

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I have a 23 raptor with the 801a. Put the triple fog light kit and rigid rear lights on and working fine. Fogs are ran on fog switch, aux 1, aux 2. Wired the rears to aux 3 and nothing... the lights are on with red back lighting when approaching, Truck running and lights kick on when in reverse. I turned the aux 3 switch on and nothing happens. Checked the fuse and it's good, we checked the wire with the switch on and there is no power?

I'm at a loss on where to look and what to try now
I think you have it wired to both reverse and your running lights (which you are calling back lighting)

They should only be connected to the reverse lights and the lead going to upfitter 3 or just have them connect to the up fitter only and not into the rear harness.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I understand correctly, the white comes on in reverse, but not when you flip aux.3. I would double check that you used the correct wire for #3 by flipping the other switches. If it doesn't work, still confirm you have the correct wire, but also check your connection(s).

OP
OP
F

F23 raptor

Reaction score
If I understand correctly, the white comes on in reverse, but not when you flip aux.3. I would double check that you used the correct wire for #3 by flipping the other switches. If it doesn't work, still confirm you have the correct wire, but also check your connection(s).
Correct, white light comes on in reverse as it's supposed to. Flip on aux 3 switch and nothing happens