Help with new shoes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there any way we'll ever be able to upgrade our instrument clusters to the new ones at a semi-reasonable price????

I wish, but I honestly dunno what all would need to be done ($). I remember one of the SVT engineers saying the wiring harness to the cluster is different between the 10 and 11. It maybe cheaper/easier to wait for a wrecked 11 and at a minimum, salvage the cluster, wiring harness, and if needed, body control module.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish, but I honestly dunno what all would need to be done ($). I remember one of the SVT engineers saying the wiring harness to the cluster is different between the 10 and 11. It maybe cheaper/easier to wait for a wrecked 11 and at a minimum, salvage the cluster, wiring harness, and if needed, body control module.

If you (or anyone else) get any new info on this, PLEASE let me know.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
I had the exact same issue yesterday, JP. Frustrating. To top it off, I drove Brochacho's new 2011 later in the day and with the new productivity screen it is so much easier to properly engage all the right modes. Went through all the functions and got super jealous! His TPMS weren't going off, but nevertheless it seems Ford addressed our complaints about the cumbersome traction control process in the new one.

Hmmm - so there is an overide possibility....

Just keep holding the trac button down. I've had the same problem where the tire warning comes on halfway through. It helps to count to ten then release; don't worry what warnings the display is flashing, just keep holding till ten.

The 2010 Raptor message system is ridiculous, too much shit going on at once.

Ford's already replaced my button once which I depressed 2" through the dashboard...

I held it for a full two minutes and still had only the 'half-assed trac control' active - that idiot message kept interfering. Also worthy of note - if switching from 4H to 4L - you need to reset the T/C again. NVGuy and I laughed about this erratic function - it seems that anything you change (including your mind) while in T/C mode, involves you having to reset it...

/looks for T/C control with a set of wire cutters...