Help with Kicker sub install..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up talking to kicker tech support and they were super helpful. They said I’d be better off with the vkl3t and having it turned on with forscan. With the auto start stop I would have issues installing a hideaway or aftermarket sub.

Do you have the B&O system or the Sony?

FoShizzle

Reaction score
I ended up talking to kicker tech support and they were super helpful. They said I’d be better off with the vkl3t and having it turned on with forscan. With the auto start stop I would have issues installing a hideaway or aftermarket sub.
Good info on the kit. FWIW I have zero issues with my aftermarket setup and auto start/stop.

OP
OP
B

BRaptorr

Reaction score
Foshizzle did you use a plug n play harness for yours? I have the 8” sync 3 touchscreen and the 7 speaker system

FoShizzle

Reaction score
Foshizzle did you use a plug n play harness for yours? I have the 8” sync 3 touchscreen and the 7 speaker system
I have the same "upgraded" B&O system from the 802A package. I just cut off the end of the OEM connector to the factory speaker and put on some RCA connectors (LINK) to the amp I added on. Heres my setup:
photo oct 12, 5 37 50 pm.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I didn’t know you could go this route with the b&o, but awesome. That looks almost identical to the way I had it set up before the total upgrade stage.

OP
OP
B

BRaptorr

Reaction score
Very nice! Any speaker recommendations? My last 16 f150 I installed kickers all around, but it seems they lacked output at higher volumes. I was looking into inifinity references . .

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same "upgraded" B&O system from the 802A package. I just cut off the end of the OEM connector to the factory speaker and put on some RCA connectors (LINK) to the amp I added on. Heres my setup:
View attachment 139689

interesting way to do it - how do you like it? much better than factory?? i am almost to the point of upgrading