Help with install of OEM Electric Brake Controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So,
I did all kinds of searching here and other forums. It appears the wiring harness is different for 2011, and whatever ass munching ******* that ordered a 52k truck ordered it with everything but the 500.00 plus package.

Ive got the camera and lockpick on order, and know how to have the nav work the rearview like stock, CHECK.

But the EBC is a totally different animal. Could only find one thread, and now Im not sure what the part number I need to buy is or if the 2011 harness is different from the 2010 harness. Anyone got any info on this?

OP
OP
DubbsFaris

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, my main problem is part numbers dont seem to agree, but I did a search on ford's own parts diagram for the 2011 Raptor, and I think (hope) I ordered right.

I had read many threads over many forums, and found no real answers on the 2011MY and saw one unanswered post that suggested the harness was not there for 2011.

(Later, I went out and checked for it, it is there. This was confirmed by the fact that we get a harness connector for aftermarket EBCs in a package included with the truck. It has to plug in SOMEWHERE, so...yeah...just like doing things right the first time.)

I also found all the threads on the Exhaust cut outs....read up on all of those...

Gonna do the DMH 3" and just use the buttn it comes with.

I got my Lockpick and oem camera in over the weekend, so that install is ready along with the nightvision forward facing license braket camera.

Lastly, I also have the orange coil covers on order just for a ****** engine compartment dressup.

So, I am just about to my limits for all show no go mods....nervous to make go mods on a truck with a warranty that is my daily....that decision has worked against me on the gt350 over the ast few months....I am down several grand due to no warranty on that car (also a 2011). I know I shouldnt have bought the truck if I couldnt afoord it....but if I wanna go REALLY fast, I have a car for that, and if I wanted that in my truck, I shoulda bought a deisel anyway.