Pedal Commander NOW with Bluetooth at Got Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
got my bluetooth PC today. About a week sooner than expected, thanks!

Hooked it up in literally 90 seconds, max. Downloaded the app, zip tied the unit up and out of the way under the dash. Cool thing is you cant see a thing. Open the app, set it at Sport +2, head home. At each stop light I try something different, down to City +2. Made it home and pretty happy. Observation is, it works! but, There still is a slight lag. It hits hard and fast, so it feels very responsive. But I tested using a light foot off throttle and then gassing it a little. Still a little lag like stock. But, definitely very responsive once it hits.

update, day 2. Way better today. City +2 is perfect. I dont know why, but now the response is quicker, no lag. This is my go to setting, perfect!

Glad you are enjoying it! thank you for your feedback

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
official Pedal Commander level chart

Attachments

• tapatalk_1508965676004.jpg
    tapatalk_1508965676004.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 27

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, I tried Econo mode just to check it out, holy crap, it would barely move, literally. Doesn't not seem safe as I could not get to speed on a side road?

Also, I notice the digital speedo is not even close to sinc with the standard speedo, about 50% higher?

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
haha, I tried Econo mode just to check it out, holy crap, it would barely move, literally. Doesn't not seem safe as I could not get to speed on a side road?

Also, I notice the digital speedo is not even close to sinc with the standard speedo, about 50% higher?

Econo mode is hardly used by most but if you want to use it I suggest using it only on the highway and use city mode to get up to speed initially and then change to econo mode or really push on the pedal way further than normal in econo mode but it will be very laggy. I dont even bother using it I love sport 2. the city, sport, sport+ is really where the PC shines

the difference between the digital speed and analog speedo shouldnt have anything to do with the PC. The PC does not connect to anything that reports speed back to the computer.