GEN 2 Help me get this straight please...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
“This thing just kicks ass on and off road.”

I would tint the windows, put in fog lights, and go to Raptor Assault and then make up your mind what you want to do with it after you see what it can do stock while you’re at RA. No need to mess with a good thing. Example, if you lift it, you will never drive that 30 degree bank like you do out there at the course.

OP
OP
19RaptorPB

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I would tint the windows, put in fog lights, and go to Raptor Assault and then make up your mind what you want to do with it after you see what it can do stock while you’re at RA. No need to mess with a good thing. Example, if you lift it, you will never drive that 30 degree bank like you do out there at the course.

Thanks, I agree. What is this raptor assault?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jay Z

Reaction score

I agree that’s what I did to mine

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMHO, the only thing the stock raptor need is more power, and definitely more power. Some personalizing is also a must, but focus, on power. If you don't believe me, take the free Raptor Challenge that comes with your Raptor purchase (if still available). You get to test out Raptors in the middle of Utah national parks running in Baja mode.... You will learn how capable your truck is, and any messing with this monster goodness might only diminish the reason we all purchased a raptor in the first place... (which is simply to have fun).. BTW, which half-ton truck do you know can do 0-60 in 5.8 sec's? Enjoy your truck my friend.

I'd get better-gripping tires before power, but then again my supercab is a bit quicker than the SCREWs most people run. But yeah, if I were to mod mine, a Cobb tune would be my first improvement. I've ridden in built trucks - there's a noticeable performance improvement with suspension upgrades, but cost-wise it is way less than I can justify.