GEN 2 Help me get this straight please...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a new raptor owner and have always found forums very useful with past vehicles which is why I created an account. I ordered a set of wheels yesterday and now have five factory 2019 bead-lock ready wheels and tried to list them on here. I saw that I couldn’t post anything until after 50 posts (which I understand), but in addition to that do I also have to make a contribution or become a supporting member? I am just trying to get an understanding of the actual rules. Do I need one or the other or both? Please advise...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're selling '19 BL wheels you're likely to get a lot of interest on this forum, potentially through this thread alone.

OP
OP
19RaptorPB

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that’s a good thing.... but what are the actual rules?

OP
OP
19RaptorPB

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wasn’t sure if I needed to donate as well

D

Deleted member 12951

Become a paying member and you don’t need 50 post. I’ve been a member since 13’, worth it and supporting the forum.

OP
OP
19RaptorPB

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh okay - makes sense. I don’t have a problem contributing, just making sure of the rules.

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude don’t sell your 19’ factory beadlocks... they are like gold. They will sell in a instant (for a reason) and you will be left with just your aftermarket wheels. Effectively reducing your resale value and resale market.

OP
OP
19RaptorPB

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude don’t sell your 19’ factory beadlocks... they are like gold. They will sell in a instant (for a reason) and you will be left with just your aftermarket wheels. Effectively reducing your resale value and resale market.

I get what you’re saying and I respect that. Here are the reasons I don’t mind losing them:

1. They are excellent wheels but do nothing for the performance blue (in my opinion). If I would’ve gotten the agate black, magnetic, white, or either red they would be a good contrast. I didn’t want the cast aluminum because I do not like the chrome/polished look on newer trucks.

2. I actually plan on keeping this truck for quite a long time (minimum 10 years). At that point, I don’t know that the wheels will make or break a sale, although I would be more likely to buy an all original raptor than an aftermarket queen.

3. I cannot stand having a factory truck. When I buy something I tend to make it my own... here is what I just traded in on the raptor, I bought this brand new and it had a ton of aftermarket goodies that got me top dollar:

3d550cd913d50313b3d49bb3030b32cf.jpg

d1dfbe33cf94c0b396da05e8a72895be.jpg

3b19b15baff16563fc6c84d062b99637.jpg