Help Broken Part, can’t warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tlnt60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
824a1ebdef01ade3656db5f8d59363fa.jpg Hey all, so the nipple on the ccv broke on the driver side turbo inlet pipe and ford apparently doesn’t warranty broken parts. Anyways I need part number hl3z9c623-a, I can’t get the pic to come up for some reason, but ford wants about $300 for true piping, just wondering if anyone has one laying around.

TIA

OP
OP
tlnt60

tlnt60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea that’s close to the dealer price. I just didn’t know if anyone had one laying around. Didn’t want to waste the money if I didn’t have too is all lol

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get some epoxy made for hard plastics and put it back on, can use to fill cracks as well. I did this on similar issues on my volant CAI. Cheaper than $200

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why won't the dealer warranty the part? If it broke under normal use and has no signs of being modified it should be a no brainer that it gets replaced under the 3/36. Did you break it?

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that's ******** Ford doesnt warranty broken parts. They are bleeding red and probably dont want to stand behind their product.

I had a cheap ass hood strut mount break because the strut froze open. They flat out denied warranty until I talked to a service manager. A $70k+ truck and you wont warranty a broken $20 strut?

For **** sake, when the MOTOR BReaks, Ford wont warranty that either?