Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello

Purchased my 18 a month ago, and haven't hit 2K miles yet. Installed a pedal commander, but I still feel like this thing needs a kick in the pants. Looking to purchase a tune next, followed by cai, exhaust, and (I know, I know) more street worthy wheels and tires.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Tooth

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome aboard!

This should go without saying, but you need to post some photos of said truck, or forever be classified as a LIAR! ;)

giphy.gif

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello

Purchased my 18 a month ago, and haven't hit 2K miles yet. Installed a pedal commander, but I still feel like this thing needs a kick in the pants. Looking to purchase a tune next, followed by cai, exhaust, and (I know, I know) more street worthy wheels and tires.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tooth

Welcome aboard and the truck looks great!

Popular tunes are MPT, 5Star, Gearhead, Brew City Boost, and more.

Another up and coming piggyback option is the Burger setup that’s seeing some great results.

As far as CAI, Exhaust, wheels, and tires. The options are endless, but we’d be happy to go over them with you and help get your setup all dialed in.

Let me know if we can help!