Hello from the newset almost Raptor owner..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Welcome!! I've been waiting almost 2 months and haven't gotten an update let alone a vin or build date. I'm jealous.

OP
OP
R

remdam

Reaction score
Welcome!! I've been waiting almost 2 months and haven't gotten an update let alone a vin or build date. I'm jealous.

Hey Leeann, I see you are also in NJ.
What dealer are you using? I lucked out at Holman in Mt. Laurel.
They had two allocations left. One went the day before I got there.
I have bought several cars from them.
They bumped me to the top of their list.
I was not expecting to see the truck until September but sales said he thought 6 to 8 weeks. I did not believe it but SVT confirmed the VIN and build date.
I believe a lot of dealers will take your order when they don't have allocation and then hope for the best. Good Luck.

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Hey Leeann, I see you are also in NJ.
What dealer are you using? I lucked out at Holman in Mt. Laurel.
They had two allocations left. One went the day before I got there.
I have bought several cars from them.
They bumped me to the top of their list.
I was not expecting to see the truck until September but sales said he thought 6 to 8 weeks. I did not believe it but SVT confirmed the VIN and build date.
I believe a lot of dealers will take your order when they don't have allocation and then hope for the best. Good Luck.

I ordered from Freehold Ford.... I got my Lightning from them as well and was happy with them as a dealer, so I don't think they would screw me over, especially since my father is good friends with the boss....but you never know I suppose. ;)
I'm going to follow up again on Monday with them. Where in NJ are you from? Hope to get some NJ Raptor meets going eventually. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc